The Benefits of Hosted VoIP
Are you considering a VoIP solution for your office phone system? Are you wondering whether to go with an in-house system or hosted VoIP? Here are some benefits of the hosted option.
* Less upfront expense. With hosted VoIP, there is no expensive phone system to buy or maintain. Set up is free and the equipment is our responsibility. If, for whatever reason, you’d like to supply your own phones, you can still use our service. And if you decide within the first thirty days that hosted PBX is not for you, we’ll give you your money back.
* Less hassle. We also deal with the management of your VoIP service, meaning you don’t have to provide in-house administration.
* A low minimum number of phones necessary. With in-house VoIP, you must have a larger minimum number of phones than smaller businesses generally need in order for the service to be cost effective. With hosted services from Infiniwiz, you only need five users.
* The control is yours. While we maintain the equipment, that doesn’t mean you lose control of the service. Our web-based control panel is included in the service, allowing you the ability to add or remove phones at any time, based on what you need.
* Guaranteed 99.9% uptime. With in-house services, you’re at the whim of your IT staff to ensure that your VoIP system is running smoothly. With our hosted service, we not only ensure it, we guarantee it as well.
These are just a few of the benefits of hosted VoIP services from Infiniwiz. For more information, contact us.