Are you a business owner or manager looking for the best and most cost-effective telecommunications system for your company? If you have answered yes to this question, Infiniwiz has the Chicago VoIP solution that will give you just what you need with excellent service and at costs you can afford.
Save time, effort, money and improve business performance with a top rated Chicago VoIP service. Find out just how much you and your company can get with Infiniwiz VoIP solutions.
As business owners, we know you need to find value in everything you spend money on. You’ll find that value with Infiniwiz.
Our feature rich system will make you wonder how you can get it all at a competitor
- Minimal upfront costs
- Ongoing management
- Web based control panel
- Free setup and installation
- No minimum number of phones
- Many phone choices
- Phone lease option – no contract
- With prices starting from only $35.99 per phone, the cost savings are there, of course. But you’ll also enjoy full scalability. You system can grow as you grow.
- We know your business will change over time. That’s why we’ve built total flexibility into your system. Just use your online control panel or give us a call to expand or contract your service — no need to call in the troops from IT.
- Do you or your staff work mostly on the road? Are there days when your key people want to work at home? Do some staff work at remote locations? No problem with Infiniwiz. You’ll enjoy easy telecommuting with your new VoIP system.
- As the cliché goes: stuff happens — like power interruptions, extreme weather, and unforeseen communications problems — especially in the Chicago area. These things are beyond your control and can halt your business. Not to worry, disaster recovery is built into your new VoIP system. In case of an outage your Virtual Receptionist can forward calls to any other line and you can set it up right from your control panel or just give us a call for help.’
- Full functionality regardless of what you spend is a given with Infiniwiz. This includes advanced call forwarding, custom Interactive Virtual Receptionist, call recording, voicemail to email, and Advanced Call Distribution including skills-based call routing, and more. Compare Infiniwiz to other systems.
It might seem like magic – you get amazing features even at the basic level, features which can’t be found for the same price anywhere.
- Unlimited Calling
- Paging and Intercom
- Call Parking
- Company Directory
- Music on Hold
- Outlook Integration and Softphone
- Virtual Receptionist
TRADITIONAL PHONE FEATURES
- Call Waiting
- 3-Way Calling
- Do Not Disturb
- Speed Dial
- Call Mute
- Call Transfer
- Caller ID Block *67
- Call Logs
- Call recording
- Call screening
- Caller ID with names
- Keep existing phone numbers
- Web-Based Control Panel
- Find Me Follow Me
- Local and Remote agents
- Voicemail to Email
- External Transfer
- 24×7 Expert Support
- Technical support is facilitated in-house.
- No Downtime Conversion
- Private Number (DID)
- Unlimited Inbound Faxing
- Conference Room
- Toll Free Numbers
- Number Porting
- Call Queues (ACD)
Just give us your last phone bill and we’ll take care of moving your telephone numbers to your new system. This can take time so you must submit your port request as soon as possible. It can take up to 21 business days.
If you are using a traditional phone provider, you likely will need new phones. We have a wide choice of phones from which you can pick. You can lease your new phones if you wish. If you are moving from a different VoIP provider, you probably can use your old phones.
Your new Interactive Virtual Receptionist (IVR) is like voicemail on steroids. The IVR is an auto-attendant. It provides for a customized, professionally recorded greeting with multi-level menus, voicemail, company directory and virtual conferencing room. You can provide a voice recording for the IVR or ask us to take care of it.
We’ll program your new phones at no charge and ship them to you from our facility. This usually takes 1 or 2 days.
On the day of installation, we will train you as needed. We want you to understand and be comfortable with your new system. Call us if you have any questions any time later.
We believe in good customer service. We’ll contact you within a week of setup. We want to make sure you are satisfied and answer any questions you might have. Call us 24/7 if you need help.