COMPANY — CAREERS
Infiniwiz is always on the lookout for talented, hard-working people that would like to start a rewarding career with us at our Arlington Heights, IL location. Infiniwiz offers a competitive salary, great benefits, and additional company perks, all within the confines of a casual work environment.
If this sounds like the right fit for you and your career, send your resume and a cover letter summarizing work experience to email@example.com.
Infiniwiz is seeking an energetic, disciplined and enthusiastic Outside Sales Associate with a strong knowledge of today’s technology. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating new business as well as continued interaction with existing Infiniwiz customers for new sales opportunities.
- Proactively search for new opportunities in an assigned geographic territory through the effective use of target marketing, networking and cold-calling.
- Maintain sales records and prepare sales reports as required.
- Contact existing customers on a regular basis for add-on business opportunities.
- Maintain a regular schedule of contact with customers and prospects via phone and on-site visits.
- Update customers on new or improved products and services.
- Work closely with other departments to close deals.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a sales associate for Internet products or services.
- Familiar with technologies related to Infiniwiz services: MS Exchange, SharePoint, VoIP, PBX, Windows Server and virtual private server technologies.
- Able to multi-task and work independently under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent with MS Outlook, MS Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word software.
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision.
Infiniwiz is looking to add a member to our support team. The position is for the Arlington Heights office and will not require any travel. The technical support representative’s main responsibility will be to provide Level 1 remote support to customers nationwide.
- Provide tech support to customers through phone, email, messenger, Facebook and Twitter.
- Use internal knowledgebase, online research and troubleshooting to resolve Level 1 issues related to MS Exchange, virtual private server or VoIP services.
- Document all inquiries and resolutions in detail.
- Report bugs, enhancement requests, and complaints to appropriate personnel.
- Self-motivated, organized and resourceful.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Exchange server.
- Experience administering Microsoft or Citrix networks is a plus.
- Able to communicate with proficient, intermediate, and novice users.
- Prior customer service or help desk experience is preferred.
- Must have basic understanding of VoIP PBX system.
If interested, send your resume and a cover letter summarizing work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.