COMPANY — DATA CENTER
- Video surveillance and motion sensors allow for continuous interior and exterior monitoring. The alarm system has cameras on all perimeter points of the building.
- The discrete data center building contains a single point of entry, outfitted with sophisticated security sensors and protected by vandal-resistant, bulletproof glass.
- Equipped with biometric hand scanning devices and CircleLock mantraps.
- 24×7 on site security and NOC staff.
- The facility was built to withstand extreme temperatures, natural weather phenomenon, and electro-magnetic interference.
- Multi-zone smoke and fire detection capabilities.
- Concrete floors and ceilings enabling fire isolation.
- CleanGuard® fire extinguishers, strategically located throughout the facility.
A multi-homed bandwidth, giving your business access to more than one internet carrier, can be the difference between 100% uptime and an expensive outage. A multi-homed network gives your business the flexibility to withstand carrier outages or performance problems as you receive bandwidth over multiple carriers automatically.
This is why Latisys has developed the Premium Network – a blend of top IP carriers that are multi-homed to provide you with a stable, redundant solution. The Premium Network includes internet access through XO Communications, SAVVIS, Level(3) and InterNap.
Built on Cisco technology, the Latisys facility delivers your data through redundant border, core, access and distribution layers. The reliability of our data center is backed by a 99.999% Network SLA, commonly referred to as five-nines.
All the network equipment is professionally managed by a team of certified Cisco network engineers. Regular monthly and quarterly maintenance is performed on all devices ensuring that they are up to date with the latest hot fixes and patches. Your ability to communicate is also backed by our service agreement with Cisco and on-site equipment spares.
Fields marked with * are required.