Top 5 Best Web Based Accounting Programs
When researching Web Based Accounting software to use with your small business, you want to make sure that it includes a few things right away: Ability to access anytime / anywhere, the program operates on multiple platforms such as Mac, PC, and Mobile devices, and the ability to share with outside help.
The advantage of working from a Web Based Accounting program is that your information is automatically backed up and secure without having to download any software. It will save you time, increase efficiency, and help to grow your small business. Here are 5 of the top Web Based Accounting Programs on the market:
– Great for researching industry trends to make sure your numbers are similar
– Creates estimates and sends them out online to potential clients inquiring about your services
– Online information syncs to offline Quickbooks
– Aimed for middle sized businesses to corporations, includes every feature that could confuse small businesses
– Improves accountability and compliance with strong traceability
– Monitors orders online and shipping to reduce days outstanding numbers
– Completes real-time visibility of supply/demand, costs and fulfillment measures and trends of your warehouse
– Shares all sales, finance, and call center departments with relevant information they need to increase customer renewals
– Bank statements imported and categorized
– Send out invoices online, notified when opened, keeps customers on a schedule
– Helps small businesses get their money on time in a world where the average invoice takes 2 weeks after the due date to pay off
– Only features email and forum support, no phone support
– Simple straight forward interface with just the necessary features specifically for small business
– Integrates thousands of domestic banks to sync your account
– Support can be reached by phone, email, chat, and forum
– Actually a cash based accounting system instead of accrual.
– Partially Paying an Expense is not allowed
– Improvements: Chart of Accounts, Reconciliation, Journal Entries, Payroll
– Emphasis is put on the collaboration of clients, accountants, and your business.
– Streamline entire invoicing process
– Is designed for companies that accomplish the project first, and then bill the client.