“What new technology does is create new opportunities to do a job that customers want done.” Tim O’Reilly
With society’s current focus on cybersecurity, it’s easy for SMB owners and managers to forget some of the many benefits technology offers their businesses, and how they can improve their business models by working with technology in new ways.
We understand that technology is essential for communication, for producing documents and handling customer service. However, as we enter 2017, it’s a good time to reflect on the exciting ways technology can build your business. As long as you’re working with a qualified MSP to secure your tech solutions, it’s a great time to embrace the new!
If you aren’t already, SMB owners and managers should consider automating several business processes.
This will help you save money and time, while also giving you more control over your own operations and your own data.
- Manage your company’s 401K processes like deduction calculations, payroll sync and employee notices using automation software.
- Get lead generation through analytics. There are several new software solutions on the market that can pre-qualify prospects for you using extremely specific metrics. The software then develops a list of active leads who show a high level of interest in the types of products or services you offer.
- Sign contracts digitally. Sometimes the sales process is long. Sometimes you fear a long drawn out close could cause you to lose the sale. Give clients the opportunity to sign on the dotted line right away. Save your gas and time in the process.
- For SEO marketing tasks, you can automate most webpage optimization processes like adding meta tags and titles. You can also automate local directory listing submissions and management.
- Track your ad campaigns on search engines and via social media. There are many tools on the market that will gather only the information you need daily and send you an email report. Save in-depth reading for days when you have the time.
- General marketing automation is a no brainer and many companies do this already with set it/forget it email and social media campaigns. You can take the time to develop curated content and ensure that you’re posting regularly. The software can market for you all the time without very much effort on your part.
- Automation is also useful for understanding who’s visiting your website, what they’re viewing and how long they’re engaged. Software can generate reports highlighting the most useful information for daily reading.
Contact us today at Infiniwiz. We can help you choose which software providers offer the best value for your investment and who offer the most secure products. We want to make technology work for you so your business can run more smoothly.