Time management apps are the solutions that small business owners need to maximize efficiencies throughout their day.
Small business owners are notorious for being pulled in one thousand directions at once. Billing, customer relations, vendor interactions, marketing, and the day to day operations of running a business are just a few of the directions that seek to continually dominate a small business owner’s attention. While this might be enough to overwhelm even the most dedicated of small business owner’s on a particularly busy day, there is a silver lining. Time management apps can help small business owners better prioritize and complete daily tasks.
What Time Management Apps Do Small Business Owners Need To Succeed?
No matter whether you are a seasoned small business owner, or are just starting out on your entrepreneurial journey, the following five time management apps will help you to successfully stay on task throughout the day.
- Achieve Flexibility With Asana — Asana features a flexible interface that leverages a dashboard to help you prioritize projects, daily tasks, and other business responsibilities. This time management app is particularly useful for growing small businesses who need to coordinate with in-office employees and outsourced teams. One of the app’s best features is its ability to integrate with an extensive list of other apps and services, such as: Evernote, Google Drive, MailChimp, and Slack. With one simple dashboard you can streamline your projects, create cohesive conversations, and better manage an unlimited number of tasks.
- Stay On Time With Timely — The proof is in the name. Timely combines scheduling, budgets, billing, a calendar, and many other administrative aspects into one convenient app. Through tags you can not only understand how your time is spent throughout the day, but you can optimize your tracking activities to improve your on-time completion of project deliverables. Timely can also connect your calendars from multiple sources, including: Google Calendar, Outlook, and Office365.
- Track Your Life Completely With OmniFocus — One of the challenges that small business owners often face is a blurring of lines between their personal and professional lives. Fortunately, OmniFocus is the app that you need to succinctly keep track of everything that you do in life. From your weekly grocery shopping list to a detailed digital itinerary of tasks completed, OmniFocus helps you gain insights into what goals you need to set, and most importantly how you can allocate time to achieve them. Avoid blurring lines and missing deadlines with OmniFocus.
- Prioritize Effectively With 1-3-5 List — Prioritizing your day has never been easier thanks to 1-3-5 List. Simply put, the app allows you to choose one large task, three medium tasks, and five small tasks to complete on a daily basis. The list can then be customized to best suit your needs for each job. Thanks to this simple app, you can avoid becoming overwhelmed and achieve a sharper focus on what items are must complete tasks.
- Avoid Inefficiencies With Rescue Time — Rescue Time is the app that literally allows you to rescue your day from inefficiencies. Whether you are spending too much time on individual goals or taking one too many “social media breaks,” Rescue Time will send you weekly reports so that you can have a clear picture of how you are using your time throughout the day.
The moral of the story is clear, with the right time management apps you can once again take control of your time as you discover effective ways to achieve the on-time delivery of each project. For additional insights into the apps and technology solutions that can help you achieve business success, contact Infiniwiz located in Chicago and surrounding area via email@example.com or (847) 994-1111 .