Who Offers Ransomware Recovery Services In Chicago?
Infiniwiz offers ransomware recovery services In Chicago. Contact us today to schedule an assessment of your security systems.
Hackers are increasingly targeting small to midsize businesses with viruses, phishing and vishing attacks, and social engineering. These thieves will do whatever they can to try to infiltrate your defenses. Ransomware attacks are perhaps the most insidious of all.
Ransomware attacks are a growing problem for individual computer users and your entire network. During a successful ransomware attack, the hackers take over your network and meet legitimate login attempts with a denial of service message. The FBI investigates thousands of complaints every year. Learn what you can do to keep your Chicago business from becoming a statistic.
What Can Infiniwiz Do to Help You Before, During and After a Ransomware Attack?
Before a ransomware attack happens, we take a look at your current set up and suggest cost-effective ways to defend your sensitive data. While it's important to upgrade your hardware and software tools, helping your employees recognize and avoid hacking attempts is just as crucial to safeguarding your system from attacks that are unpacked from emails, text messages and even Facebook ads.
During a ransomware attack, your system is shut down and you may receive a request for money in exchange for access to your network. A lot of things are happening, such as:
- If you're filed a complaint with the FBI, agents may be on-site gathering information.
- Depending on your state's laws, you have varying obligations to notify your customers whose data was compromised.
- You may or may not decide to pay the ransom to gain access — most organizations do not.
- In any case, you need to begin recovering your data from backups as soon as possible.
Hackers often infiltrate your system months before they launch a program that exploits weaknesses in your firewall and other security assets. If you've prepared for the unthinkable, you may already have a cybersecurity insurance policy that can reimburse you for some of the costs of recovery.
After a successful recovery, it's time to assess the damage to your business. Some recoveries take weeks or months and may force the impacted organization out of business.
There's a way to protect your company from experiencing this scenario — contact Infiniwiz today for an evaluation of your security systems.
What Are Your Recovery Options?
If your company is the victim of a data breach, Infiniwiz can help restore your lost data and improve your security to ensure the hackers cannot get back in.
Here are the high-level steps to recover your data:
- Determine Recoverability – Our consultants help you determine the safest option to restore your files.
- Data Decryption – We can determine if there's a decryption key for the virus used to lock you out of your network. In some cases, one can be created. This is a best-case scenario that can get you back into your system quickly and safely.
- Ransom Management – If you are forced to pay the ransom chances are the thieves will demand untraceable bitcoin, which we can help you get without giving up your personal information.
Prevention is the best way to prevent leaders from facing these decisions. Contact Infiniwiz today to schedule an assessment of your security environment or to discuss our ransomware recovery services in Chicago.