The following features come standard with every Infiniwiz VoIP phone service. Click on each feature to get more details.
- Local and Long Distance Calling – Local and long distance minutes are for calling within the continental U.S and Canada. Minutes may be metered or unlimited, depending on service plan.
- Paging and Intercom – PBX allows paging where a person at any extension can make an announcement to be heard across the speakers of all phones connected to the system. Intercom is also available for hands-free extension-to-extension communication.
- Call Parking – Put a call on hold at one telephone set and continue the conversation from any other telephone in the office or have someone else pick it up and take over.
- Call Transfer to Voicemail – Ability to transfer a call directly to voicemail.
- Company Directory – A caller can be given an option to reach the desired person via searching the company directory. This feature can be setup to list names with buttons to press (example: for John Wayne, press 1). Or, it can be setup to instruct the caller to search employees by dialing the first three letters of a name (first or last).
- Music on Hold – The VoIP system can be setup to play music while the caller is on hold.
- Outlook Integration and Softphone – After installing dialler software on your computer, you can not only dial out from your computer via the Softphone but also dial directly from Microsoft Outlook.
- Schedule – Incoming calls can be directed to voicemail, mobile phone, an extension, a group of extensions, or any other phone number. You set the instructions based on the time of day.
- Virtual Receptionist – Also known as auto-attendant, this feature allows for a customized, professionally recorded greeting with multi-level menus, voicemail, company directory and virtual conferencing room.
TRADITIONAL PHONE FEATURES
- Call Waiting – When on the line, hear a beep if there is another call coming through.
- 3-Way Calling – Phone conversations with 3 parties.
- Do Not Disturb – All calls go directly to voicemail.
- Speakerphone – Have a conversation, hands-free.
- Speed Dial – Set up the numbers you call most and dial out by pressing only one button.
- Call Mute – Silence your mouthpiece so that you can hear the caller, but they can’t hear you.
- Call Transfer – Easily transfer a call to another extension.
- Call Logs – This feature can be used to display information about placed calls across the entire company.
- Call Recording – Any call can be recorded with the press of a button. Or, the system can be setup to automatically record all calls.
- Call Screening – You can setup the system to request the name of the caller. This way, when the call is transferred, the person receiving the call knows who it is and can decide whether to take the call, park it for someone else to answer or send it to voicemail.
- Caller ID with Names – Phones on all extensions will display the caller’s information such as phone number and name of the company or person calling.
- Keep Existing Phone Numbers – We understand the importance of keeping your business phone number – with our serious commitment to number porting, we make sure that you can keep your existing phone numbers.
- Web-Based Control Panel – The control panel allows for end users to access voicemail configuration, voicemail messages, call recordings and call recording configuration, caller ID blocking, call screening based on caller ID, various call forwarding options, and call records. You will have access to all the features of your company phone system, and you can manage permissions.
- Find Me Follow Me – The system can be setup to look for you when an incoming call is placed to your extension. You can decide what numbers are dialed and in what sequence.
- Local and Remote Agents – Physical phones can be installed anywhere in the world where an Internet connection exists. Just plug it into the network and use it. However, the calls will only be free and unlimited if they are placed to the United States and Canada.
- Voicemail to Email – You can set the system via the control panel to send a copy of new voicemail recordings to email.
- External Transfer – Transfer to a cell phone or any other external number.
- 24×7 Expert Support – Unlimited US based technical support for the life of your subscription.
- In-House Technical Support – We are not a reseller, so all of our resources including equipment and people are facilitated in-house.
- No Downtime Conversion – We guarantee no downtime in service while converting.
VALUE-ADDED VoIP FEATURES
The following features are included in some plans, come at an additional cost for others. See our pricing page for more details on the different Hosted VoIP plans available to you.
- Private Number (DID) – A PBX feature also known as Direct Dial-In allows incoming calls to be directly delivered to an extension without the need for an operator or attendant.
- Unlimited Inbound Faxing – Receive unlimited faxes directly to your email box.
- Conference Room – Setup a virtual conference room where several callers from inside or outside the company can join after choosing the proper option in the greeting and entering a password.
- Toll-Free Numbers – We can host your existing toll-free numbers or provide you with new ones.
- Number Porting – You can port any number to Infiniwiz from any provider.
- Call Queues (ACD) – Automatic Call Distribution options and flexible ring groups allow incoming calls to be automatically redirected to an elected group of extensions or look for an available representative to answer the call. The order in which the system looks for available extensions can be predefined in the control panel and can be customized.
- Voicemail Transcription – You can have system transcribe your voice messages to text and send it via email.